Court Approved Co-parent classes
As of March 27, 2020, Vickie R. Williams of OPN-Door Communications has been approved by the Virginia Supreme Court to provide co-parent education seminars in an On-Line Format. Beginning 4/4/2020, the CO parenting Classes will be held on Saturday twice a month from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. Dates will be listed here.
- You MUST register here. Once you register you will receive a PayPal invoice or you can cash app me at $vickchill82.
- To pay online: https://paypal.me/vickiewilliams1?locale.x=en_US
- Once your payment is received you will receive the webinar link and a PDF copy of the book.
- $45.00 fee if registered and paid in advance. ($2.50 administrative fee applies)
- $50.00 fee if registered and paid on the day of the class.
- Once the class is concluded, you will receive an evaluation link. You MUST complete the evaluation link to receive the certificate.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Virginia Code requiring divorcing/separated parents with minors or in a disputed custody case with minor children to attend a co-parent education seminar before their court appearance.
- I will have 15 seats available.
- No refunds. Only reschedules.
- Designed to help the person better understand their individual conflict behavior in order to promote more effective workplace conflict resolution.
- Improves awareness about what triggers conflict within and how to respond to workplace conflict constructively.
- Utilizes either the individual or the 360 Conflict Dynamic Profile (CDP) assessment to identify employee’s most problematic areas.
- Conflict Coach helps the employee create a personal action plan which outlines goals and sets target dates.
Parenting coordinators are specially trained professionals whose work focuses on helping co-parents manage their parenting plan, improve communication, and resolve disputes. The role of a parenting coordinator will vary based on what a family needs and what the court may require.